To contribute remarks or ask questions during the times designated for stakeholder discussion, please follow the following procedure:
- To allow individuals participating via webcast, toll-free phone lines will be opened during designated discussion periods. The meeting facilitator will announce when a discussion period has opened and invite webcast participants to call in with any comments or questions.
- During the discussion proceeds, the moderator will alternate recognizing individuals participating in person and those commenting via the phone.
- Instructions for calling in:
- When the moderator invites questions or comments dial
- AM Session: 888-466-4440 / passcode: 145749
- PM Session: 888-539-3694 / passcode: 522083
- IMPORANT: Prior to calling in, turn your computer audio all the way down or off to eliminate audio feedback.
- Once connected, press *1 on your touchtone phone to be placed in the discussion queue.
- When it is your turn to speak, the operator will inform you of this, un-mute your phone line and prompt you to proceed with your comment or question.
- Remain on the phone until any cross-discussion related to you comment or question is completed.
- IMPORTANT: When discussion is completed with respect to your specific comment or question, hang up and resume listening over your computer.
- If you have another comment or question later in the discussion, dial back in following the same procedure you used in your initial call.